How to remove links from the kate spade apple watch band?
Apple created a simple way to switch band sizes on the Apple Watch, but they also made it very easy to alter the size of your Link Bracelet. Anyone could do it themselves in just a couple of minutes. There is no jeweler or other special tools needed!
The items that are used in this guide
- 40mm smartwatch Apple Watch
- Purchase Link bracelets: Apple Link Bracelet.
Also Read: How to remove links from a Fossil Watch?
How to get rid of links on the bracelet of your Apple Watch bracelet
- Uninstall the watch from your Apple Watch.
- Look for one of six buttons on the six o’clock or twelve the o’clock side on the Apple Watch that has a button in the lower.
- Press the button and pull the band to break the link.
- Click the button at the end of the series to take out the previous link completely.
- Repeat the process, taking out links equally from both sides until you get the ideal alignment. Our experience suggests that it is best to be a bit snug.